Herbalife Protein Donut Recipe
Once you have arranged the following ingredients with a container, you can make donuts for a month regarding the number of servings. I have mentioned the volume of the ingredients for 2 servings. Add the volume if you want to make more donuts. Choose the flavor before going to cook. These homemade donuts are healthy with 150 calories and 10gr protein. You can add more protein powder to the donuts if you need it.
HERBALIFE PROTEIN DONUT INGREDIENTS
- Almond Flour 1/2 Cup
- Almond Milk 1/2 Cup
- Herbalife protein drink milk 2 scoops
- Herbalife Formula 1 French vanilla 1 scoop
- Herbalife formula 1 Dulce de Leche 1 scoop
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla flavor 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 eggs
- Ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- Stevia sweetener 2 ½ teaspoon
- Donut Sprinkles
- 6 Donuts pan
- A small bowl
- A mixture
STEPS – HOW TO MAKE HERBALIFE PROTEIN DONUT
- Arrange The Ingredients: Arrange the ingredients from the list above. You can get them in the local or online market. In the case of flavor, you can try others. Place the ingredients on your cooking table.
- Add The Ingredients In The Bowl: Before adding the ingredients, measure the right volume. Follow the volume and ingredients below.
• 1/2 cup Almond milk
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 2 ½ teaspoon Stevia
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavor
• 2 eggs
• 2 scoops of PDM
• 1 scoop of Dulce de Leche
• 1 scoop of vanilla
- Mix The Ingredients: Get the mixture and mix them at a low speed for 2 minutes. Make sure that the speed is low and you are moving the mixture around the bowl.
- Spread Oil In The Donut Pan: Get the oil. Here, you can use vegetable oil, olive oil, or any cooking oil. Spread the oil in the 6 donut pan eventually. You can use a brush to spread the oil.
- Pour The Mixture In The Donut Pan: Use your hands to pour the mixture into the donut pan. The middle-top should be seen when you are pouring the mixture.
- Place The Donut Pan In The Oven: Try to warm the oven before putting the donut pan into it. Place the donut pan and bake it for 9 minutes at 350-degree Fahrenheit.
- Take Out The Donut To A Large Bowl: Baking for 9 minutes, the donuts should be baked well. Take them out of the oven and place them into the large bowl. You should see the brown-colored donuts.
- Make The Glaze: Add the following ingredients to a small bowl. Mix the ingredients to make a fine paste.
• 2 tablespoons of Herbalife vanilla PDM
• 1/2 Cup of hot water
- Decorate The Donuts: Hold the donuts and put them into the mixture. Use gloves when you are decorating the donuts. After touching the mixture, put the donuts in the sprinkles. The sprinkles will attach to the mixture easily.
- Place The Ready Donuts To The Serving Plate: To end the process, place the decorated donuts on the serving plate. Keep some space between the donuts.
Leave a Comment